3 Days Excursion Erfoud
This 2 nights & 3 Days Excursion Erfoud will permit you to experience a camel trek and sleep in a desert camp in the Sahara and have the wonderful desert experience.
3 Days Desert Trip from Erfoud to Erfoud:
Day 1: Meet up point
Meet up with you in Erfoud, it will take us an hour to reach the hotel on the edge of the dunes. Arrival at the hotel and have your dinner and spend the night in a room in the hotel
Day 2: Desert region sightseeing
Explore the region of ERG Chebbi (Desert), This excursion gives you the opportunity to explore the surrounding desert by visiting the tiny villages (such as khamlia, the village of black people famous with Gnawa music) and fossil site in addition to nomad Family.
Have a break for lunch then we drive you back to experience a camel ride to reach the desert camp in the middle of dunes where you will spend the night, enjoy your evening, dine under the stars and sleep in Nomad Berber tent
Day 3: Going back from the desert to Erfoud
Waking up by the call of your guide very earlier to witness the sunrise then enjoying breakfast. You will trek back to your hotel where you can have a shower and get ready to back to Erfoud to the parking where your car is.
Now you have read 3 Days Excursion Erfoud tour program. Book It In advance!
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to the higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour
- –Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”2″ ]
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!