Casablanca tours will take you to the north and south where you can enjoy the amazing landscapes of what Morocco has to offer.
Tours Departing from Casablanca:
We have listed some routes to help you plan your trip; all these routes can be tailored to suit your requests. Here are some of the routes available.
8 days/7 nights – Departure / Arrival Casablanca.
Day 1 : Casablanca.
Day 2 : Casablanca » Rabat » Meknes.
Day 3 : Meknes » Azrou » Midelt » Errachidia » Merzouga.
Day 4 : Merzouga » Tinejdad » Tineghir » Todra Gorges.
Day 5 : Todra Gorges » Boulmane Dades » El-Kelaâ M’Gouna » Skoura » Ouarzazate
Day 6 : Ouarzazate » Aït BenHaddou » Telouet » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Marrakech.
Day 7 : Marrakech.
Day 8 : Marrakech » Casablanca.
12 days/11 nights – Departure / Arrival Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca » Rabat » Kenitra »Ouezzane » Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen » Fes
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Fes » Ifrane » Azrou » Midlet » Errachidia » Erfoud » Merzouga.
Day 7: Merzouga.
Day 8: Merzouga » Tinejdad » Tineghir » Todra Gorges.
Day 9: Todra Gorges » Boulmane Dades » El-Kelaâ M’Gouna » Skoura » Ouarzazate
Day 10: Ouarzazate » Aït BenHaddou » Telouet » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Marrakech.
Day 11: Marrakech.
Day 12: Marrakech » Casablanca.
8 days/7 nights – Departure Casablanca / Arrival Marrakech.
Day 1 : Casablanca.
Day 2 : Casablanca » Marrakech.
Day 3 : Marrakech.
Day 4 : Marrakech » Essaouira.
Day 5 : Essaouira » Agadir.
Day 6 : Agadir » Taroudant Taliouine Zagora.
Day 7 : Zagora » Agdz » Ouarzazate.
Day 8 : Ouarzazate » Aït BenHaddou » Telouet » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Marrakech.
9 days/8 nights – Departure / Arrival Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca » Marrakech.
Day 3: Marrakech.
Day 4: Marrakech » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Telouet » Aït BenHaddou » Ouarzazate.
Day 5: Ouarzazate » Skoura » El-Kelaâ M’Gouna » Boulmane Dades » Todra Gorges.
Day 6: Todra Gorges » Tinejdad » Erfoud » Merzouga.
Day 7: Merzouga » Rissani » Erfoud » Errachidia » Midelt » Azrou » Mekness.
Day 8: Mekness » Volubilis » Rabat » Casablanca.
Day 9: Casablanca (transfer to the airport).
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners in the desert line and all Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1EUR per person+5EUR for the local guide)
- – Dinners in cities outside the desert line and all Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!