will take you to the north and south where you can enjoy the amazing landscapes of what Morocco has to offer.
Casablanca Tours and Holidays in Private 4×4 deluxe van. Explore & Discover Morocco From Casablanca to Marrakech Via Fes to Sahara Desert in a Wonderful Trips & Excursions. In Casablanca City, you can travel to Sahara Desert and to the Middle or High Atlas Mountains to See and tour its Berber Villages. Visit the valleys of Ziz and Drâa regions. Enjoy the most beautiful architecture of the Kasbahs of Morocco. Select our Casablanca Excursions in addition to Cultural Holidays Of Morocco.
Tours Departing from Casablanca:
We have listed some routes to help you plan your trip; all these routes can be tailored to suit your requests. Here are some of the routes available.
8 days/7 nights – Departure / Arrival Casablanca.
Day 1 : Casablanca.
Day 2 : Casablanca » Rabat » Meknes.
Day 3 : Meknes » Azrou » Midelt » Errachidia » Merzouga.
Day 4 : Merzouga » Tinejdad » Tineghir » Todra Gorges.
Day 5 : Todra Gorges » Boulmane Dades » El-Kelaâ M’Gouna » Skoura » Ouarzazate
Day 6 : Ouarzazate » Aït BenHaddou » Telouet » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Marrakech.
Day 7 : Marrakech.
Day 8 : Marrakech » Casablanca.
12 days/11 nights – Departure / Arrival Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca » Rabat » Kenitra »Ouezzane » Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen » Fes
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Fes » Ifrane » Azrou » Midlet » Errachidia » Erfoud » Merzouga.
Day 7: Merzouga.
Day 8: Merzouga » Tinejdad » Tineghir » Todra Gorges.
Day 9: Todra Gorges » Boulmane Dades » El-Kelaâ M’Gouna » Skoura » Ouarzazate
Day 10: Ouarzazate » Aït BenHaddou » Telouet » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Marrakech.
Day 11: Marrakech.
Day 12: Marrakech » Casablanca.
8 days/7 nights – Departure Casablanca / Arrival Marrakech.
Day 1 : Casablanca.
Day 2 : Casablanca » Marrakech.
Day 3 : Marrakech.
Day 4 : Marrakech » Essaouira.
Day 5 : Essaouira » Agadir.
Day 6 : Agadir » Taroudant Taliouine Zagora.
Day 7 : Zagora » Agdz » Ouarzazate.
Day 8 : Ouarzazate » Aït BenHaddou » Telouet » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Marrakech.
9 days/8 nights – Departure / Arrival Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca » Marrakech.
Day 3: Marrakech.
Day 4: Marrakech » Tizi N’Tichka Pass » Telouet » Aït BenHaddou » Ouarzazate.
Day 5: Ouarzazate » Skoura » El-Kelaâ M’Gouna » Boulmane Dades » Todra Gorges.
Day 6: Todra Gorges » Tinejdad » Erfoud » Merzouga.
Day 7: Merzouga » Rissani » Erfoud » Errachidia » Midelt » Azrou » Mekness.
Day 8: Mekness » Volubilis » Rabat » Casablanca.
Day 9: Casablanca (transfer to the airport).
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners in the desert line and all Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1EUR per person+5EUR for the local guide)
- – Dinners in cities outside the desert line and all Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”2″ ]
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!