This day, you will be driven 175 km from Marrakesh to Essaouira to reach the sea-side city of Tassort. This medieval Old Portuguese city is well-known with many names such as Mogador. It is famous for its annual festival of “Gnaoua Music”. You will have several stops on the way for photos and also a visit to an Argan cooperative run by women to get to know Argan oil – its process and benefits. Then we will continue to the costal city. You will have time for personal exploration; medina, Souk and harbor. Enjoy a fish food or relax on the beach. We will return back to Marrakech in the early evening. Drop off at your accommodation.
About what is included and excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!