This overnight excursion starting from Erfoud to experience a camel trek and sleep in a desert camp in the desert.
Time of pick up from Erfoud is around 03:00 pm from Erfoud, it will take us an hour to reach the hotel on the edge of the dunes.
Overnight Excursion From Erfoud to Erg Chebbi Dunes:
You will be offered a 4×4 vehicle to cross the off-road to reach the highest dunes of Morocco of Erg Chebbi. You will have a panoramic view of the dunes before you reach the hotel on the edge of the dunes; you will get ready for a camel trek for less than an hour to enjoy the sunset.
You will be taken again in 4×4 to place where the camels await for you. Ride your dromedary over the golden dunes. Arrive to the camp to enjoy your dinner and to see the stars. Wake up to watch the sunrise and ride the camel back to camel parking. You will be taken to the Auberge to have shower and breakfast. After that we will take you back to Erfoud and drop you off in your car parking.
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour
- –Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!