This excursion from Marrakech to Ouarzazate takes you on a wonderful journey over the high Atlas Mountains across the Pass of Tizi N’tichka (2260 m). The city is located at 200 km from Marrakesh; along the road you will visit two famous Kasbahs: Telouat and Ait Benhaddou. Have a lunch in a local restaurant on the way. You may want to visit also the film studio or the Kasbah of Taourirt in Ouarzazate before we drive back to Marrakech. Drop off at your accommodation in Marrakesh
About what is included and excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!