Chefchaouen 1 Day Excursion and Trip from Fez (Fes)
Chefchaouen Day Trip From Fes
Welcome to the Chefchaouen day trip from Fes page. We will pick you up from your hotel or riad earlier. Then, we will be driving across the Rif Mountains. You will get to the city of Chefchaouen (Chaouen).
You will have enough time for exploring the charming town of Chefchaouen, placed in the Mountains. It is famous for its bright blue-washed buildings.
You can wander through the narrow cobbled streets and walls of the medina to admire the views. Enjoy an optional lunch. In the main square, you will see the shops full of local handicrafts; such as wool costume, woven blankets, and painting.
After the visit of the Blue Pearl of Morocco, we will drive you back to Fes or drop you off in Chefchaouen. DEPENDING ON WHAT WE AGREED ABOUT CHEFCHAOUEN DAY TRIP FROM FES.
About what is included and what is excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have further questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!