Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
This day trip to the most beautiful Ouzoud waterfalls of Morocco from the red city of Marrakesh will take to visit this wonderful place. You will cross 150 km and having several stops to take pictures along the way. The Berber word of Ouzoud means “the act of grinding grain”, so when we arrive there you will have the chance to see old mills and enjoy green valleys and orchards of olives. You will also view the monkies. Enjoy a lunch meal overlooking this stunning place. In the afternoon you can swim or take a boat ride. In the early evening, we will leave back to Marrakech.
About what is included and excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!