3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour
3 Days / 2 Nights, Marrakech to Marrakech – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
This 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour with 2 Nights takes you on a breathtaking expedition in the south of Morocco through the Mountains of high Atlas with its Berber villages , Kasbahs, Gorge, Canyon, Palm Groves and Sahara desert (Erg Chebbi dunes) with its oasis.
our 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour – Sahara Desert Tours Low Cost Group Tour.
Day 1: Marrakech-Tizi N’tichka Pass-Ait Benhaddou-Ouarzazate-Kelaa M’gouna-Boumalne Dades.
Today, we pick you up from your Hotel in Marrakech, and departure to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude), visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
In the Afternoon we will drive to Ouarzazate and stop near the atlas film studios for a photo then continue to the city center for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt.
After that you will head to Kalaa M’gouna or Boumalne du Dades for a night.
Dinner and overnight at a hotel.
Day 2: Kelaa M’gouna – Boumalne Dades – Todra Gorges-Tinejdad-Erfoud-Erg Chebbi (Merzouga).
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, driving towards Tineghir passing by Boumalne du Dades and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley.
Later on, we will continue to Todra gorges via Imider and Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot.
In the afternoon we continue to Tinejdad and have a break for lunch then to Erfoud where you will visit a local fossil craft workshop.
After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in traditional nomad tent.
Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi (Merzouga) – Marrakech
After enjoying the amazing sunrise among the sand dunes and having breakfast, you ride back your Camels to the Auberge.
You will travel back directly to Marrakech and have few stops on the way. Enjoying your lunch then continue to the red city of Marrakech over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude). Arrival to Marrakech and Drop off in your accommodation in Marrakech.
Ending your 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour
Remarque: Note that the last day of the 3 Days tour from Marrakech and back to Marrakech is a long day driving (more than 590 km). So if you have more time it is advisable (but not a must) to do a 4 Days or 5 Days trip which will allow you to travel at ease without any stress.
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1EUR per person+5EUR for the local guide)
- –Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”2″ ]
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!