TOUR ROUTE: THE 8-DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES ROUTE:
- Day 1: Marrakech.
- Day 2: Marrakech Sightseeing Tour With Official Guide.
- Day 3 : Marrakech – Tizi N’tichka Pass – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Kelaa M’gouna – Boumalne Du Dades.
- Day 4 : Kelaa M’gouna – Boumalne Du Dades – Todra Gorges – Tinejdad – Erfoud – Erg Chebbi (Merzouga).
- Day 5: Merzouga – Hassi Labied – Khamlia – Nomad family – fossil Site – Tour of the dunes
- Day 6 : Merzouga – Erfoud – Errachidia – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
- Day 7: Fes Sightseeing with a Local Guide
- Day 8: Fes(Fez) Airport.
TOUR ITINERARY: THE BEST 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS, MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA DESERT TOUR – VIA ERG CHEBBI DUNES: 2 nights in the desert:
Day 1: Marrakech.
We will pick up you from Marrakech Airport and transfer you to the riad. Bed and Breakfast included:
Day 2: Marrakech Sightseeing Tour With Official Guide.
Today after breakfast in the hotel, you will start to visit the most interesting monuments and attractions of the red city of Marrakech with a local guide who will provide you with more details. Enjoy an optional lunch in a restaurant then investigate the local markets. You will be returned to your hotel to relax. Enjoy your evening in the square of Jamaa Al Fna. The dinner will be optional this night. Overnight in a riad or hotel.
Day 3 : Marrakech – Tizi N’tichka Pass – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Kelaa M’gouna – Boumalne Du Dades.
Today, after breakfast in the riad, we depart to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude), visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, and stop for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we will drive to Ouarzazate and stop near the atlas film studios for a photo then continue to the city center for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt. After that, you will head to Kalaa M’gouna or Boumalne du Dades for a night. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Kelaa M’gouna – Boumalne Du Dades – Todra Gorges – Tinejdad – Erfoud – Erg Chebbi (Merzouga).
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, driving towards Tineghir passing by Boumalne du Dades and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley. Later on, we will continue to Todra gorges via Imider and Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrive at Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot. In the afternoon we continue to Tinejdad and have a break for lunch then to Erfoud where you will visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive at the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a traditional nomad tent. Dinner and Spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Day 5: Merzouga – Hassi Labied – Khamlia – Nomad family – fossil Site – Tour of the dunes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living intent, visit Khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attracts pink flamingos and wildlife. Then you will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch, you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located at the foot of the dunes. Continue to your hotel for a shower and relax. Dinner and Overnight in an Auberge.
Day 6 : Merzouga – Erfoud – Errachidia – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
Today you will travel to Rissani and investigate the local market (Souks). later on, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous, and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis of Aoufous in the Tafilalte region. Continuation to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have a lunch break. After lunch, you will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou and the mountain of the middle Atlas with the possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies). You may have a stop in Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving in Fes. Drop off in Fes.
Day 7: Fes Sightseeing with a Local Guide
This morning after breakfast in the riad, you will have a sightseeing tour of the city with a local guide. Who will give you more information about the medina (old city) and its historical attractions? You will visit the old city while walking on foot. Back to the riad for relaxation. Bed and breakfast included.
Day 8: Fes(Fez) Airport:
Today we will transfer you to Fes–Saïss Airport In Fes depending on your flight time. End Your 8 Days Marrakech Trip
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 8-Days Marrakech To Fes Desert Trips
- Private Transportation: AC & comfortable 4×4 vehicle, Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- Professional and well-experienced Drivers/Guides Speaking English.
- Accommodations in clean hotels/riads/Auberge/Kasbah and Camps).
- Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise on the dunes along with a Desert guide.
- Overnight in a nomad traditional Berber tent( standard camp) or Luxury desert camp (bivouac in the middle of nowhere)
- Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
TOUR PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDES:
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1 EUR per person + 5 EUR for the local guide)
- Lunch meals: Can be taken to good local restaurants along the way.
- Beverages and drinks.
- Tipping Driver/Guides & staffs of hotels and camps.