Fes To Merzouga 2 Days
This Trip from Fes to Merzouga 2 days, Erg Chebbi dunes allows you to travel to the deep south of Morocco to experience a camel trekking tour over the fabulous dunes of Erg Chebbi to reach the camp in the middle of desert where you will spend the night in a nomad tents made of hair of camels and goats. In These 2 days, you will enjoy the scenery of the middle Atlas, view the cedar forest and feed the monkeys (barbary apes), see the nomads living in tents, explore the gorge of Ziz along with its Valley. Get to know how they work with fossils in Erfoud and more than that to taste the best quality of dates. Hurry up to book your seat on this short trip from Fez to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi Dunes!
2 Days / 1 Night, Fes To Fes Desert Tour – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Pick up from your hotel in Fes very earlier and departure for the south of Morocco.
You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have memorable photos. After that you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest.
Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges.
Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley.
The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop.
After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in traditional nomad tent.
Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Day 2: Erg Chebbi Dunes – Fez
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast.
After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. Later on, we transfer you to Fez.
Drop you off in Fes in your address you provided earlier
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1EUR per person+5EUR for the local guide)
- –Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!