TOUR ROUTE: THE 4-DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH ROUTE:
- Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- Day 2: Merzouga – Hassi Labied – Khamlia – Nomad family – fossil Site – Tour of the dunes
- Day 3: Erg Chebbi Dune-Erfoud-Tinejdad-Todra Gorges-Boumalne Du Dades -Kelaa M’gouna
- Day 4: Boumalne Dades-Kelaa M’gouna-Ouarzazate-Ait Benhaddou-Tizi N’tichka Pass-Marrakech
TOUR ITINERARY: THE BEST 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS, FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR – VIA ERG CHEBBI DUNES:
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Pick up from your hotel in Fes very earlier and depart for the south of Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have memorable photos. After that, you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest. Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Dinner and spend the night in a hotel.
Day 2: Merzouga – Hassi Labied – Khamlia – Nomad family – fossil Site – Tour of the dunes
This morning after breakfast in the hotel. You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in a tent, visit Khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attracts pink flamingos and wildlife. You will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch, you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located at the foot of the dunes. Continue to your hotel to relax. Arrive at the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi Dune-Erfoud-Tinejdad-Todra Gorges-Boumalne Du Dades -Kelaa M’gouna
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can take a shower. We depart towards Tineghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrive at Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot. Later on, we drive to Boumalne du Dades or Kelaa M’gouna and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
Day 4: Boumalne Dades-Kelaa M’gouna-Ouarzazate-Ait Benhaddou-Tizi N’tichka Pass-Marrakech
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, we will depart to Ouarzazate via Skoura. Stopping for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt then another photo stop near the atlas film studios. After that, you will visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant in the village. In the afternoon we will drive to Marrakech over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude). Drop off at your address in Marrakech
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 4-Days Fes To Marrakech Desert Trips
- Private Transportation: AC & comfortable 4×4 vehicle, Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- Professional and well-experienced Drivers/Guides Speaking English.
- Accommodations in clean hotels/riads/Auberge/Kasbah and Camps).
- Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise on the dunes along with a Desert guide.
- Overnight in a nomad traditional Berber tent( standard camp) or Luxury desert camp (bivouac in the middle of nowhere)
- Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
TOUR PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDES:
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1 EUR per person + 5 EUR for the local guide)
- Lunch meals: Can be taken to good local restaurants along the way.
- Beverages and drinks.
- Tipping Driver/Guides & staffs of hotels and camps.