TOUR ROUTE: THE 4-DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES ROUTE:
- Day 1: Marrakech-Tizi N’tichka Pass-Ait Benhaddou-Ouarzazate-Kelaa M’gouna-Boumalne Dades.
- Day 2: Kelaa M’gouna – Boumalne Dades – Todra Gorges-Tinejdad-Erfoud-Erg Chebbi (Merzouga).
- Day 3: Tour Around the dunes – Khamlia -Tisserdmine – Merdane
- Day 4: Merzouga – Erfoud – Errachidia – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
TOUR ITINERARY: THE BEST 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS, MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA DESERT TOUR – VIA ERG CHEBBI DUNES: 2 nights in the desert:
Day 1: Marrakech-Tizi N’tichka Pass-Ait Benhaddou-Ouarzazate-Kelaa M’gouna or Boumalne Dades.
Today, we pick you up from your Hotel in Marrakech, and depart to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude), visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, and stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon we will drive to Ouarzazate and stop near the atlas film studios for a photo then continue to the city center for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt.
After that, you will head to Kalaa M’gouna or Boumalne du Dades for a night.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Kelaa M’gouna-Boumalne Dades – Todra Gorges-Tinejdad-Erfoud-Erg Chebbi (Merzouga).
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, driving towards Tineghir passing by Boumalne du Dades and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley.
Later on, we will continue to Todra gorges via Imider and Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrive at Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot.
In the afternoon we continue to Tinejdad and have a break for lunch then to Erfoud where you will visit a local fossil craft workshop.
After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive at the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a traditional nomad tent.
Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Day 3: Merzouga – Hassi labied – Khamlia – Nomad family – fossil Site – Tour of the dunes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower.
You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in a tent, visit Khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attracts pink flamingos and wildlife. Then you will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied.
After lunch, you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located at the foot of the dunes. Continue to your hotel for a shower and relax.
Dinner and Overnight in an Auberge.
Day 4: Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Errachidia – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
Today you will travel to Rissani and investigate the local market (Souks). Later on, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous, and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis of Aoufous in the Tafilalte region.
Continue to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have a lunch break. After lunch, you will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou and the mountain of the middle Atlas with the possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkeys). You may have a stop in Ifrane (Known as the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving in Fes.
Drop you off at your provided address in Fes.
rakech to Fez Desert-Tour Erg Chebbi Dunes
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 4-Days Marrakech To Fes Desert Trips
- Private Transportation: AC & comfortable 4×4 vehicle, Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- Professional and well-experienced Drivers/Guides Speaking English.
- Accommodations in clean hotels/riads/Auberge/Kasbah and Camps).
- Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise on the dunes along with a Desert guide.
- Overnight in a nomad traditional Berber tent( standard camp) or Luxury desert camp (bivouac in the middle of nowhere)
- Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
TOUR PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDES:
- Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1 EUR per person + 5 EUR for the local guide)
- Lunch meals: Can be taken to good local restaurants along the way.
- Beverages and drinks.
- Tipping Driver/Guides & staffs of hotels and camps.