Fes City Tour With Local Guide
This morning after breakfast in your riad, you will start your Fes city tour sightseeing tour of the city with a local guide. Who will give you more information about the city and its attractions. You will visit the Medina (old city) while walking on foot.You will visit the Bouanania and the Attarine Medersas constructed in the early 14th century by the Merinides, the Karaouine Mosque (The ancient educational centre of Islamic learning), and the Nejjarine Marble Fountain. You will have a break for lunch at a typical Moroccan restaurant. Continuing on your visit, you will view the decorated gate of Bab Boujeloud, the medieval tanneries, the Royal Palace .Then visit of the Souks (local markets) where merchants and craftsmen sell their hand-made jewellery, leather goods, copperware and pottery. After the visit, you will be returned to your riad.
About what is included and excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!