Marrakech Sightseeing City Tour with a local guide
Tours Of Peace & Morocco Holidays offers Marrakech Sightseeing City Tour with a local guide and trips to the Sahara Desert.
Marrakech is one of the most famous imperial cities in Morocco, it is known as “the red city” or “The Pearl of the South” and It offers endless and popular tourist attractions. A full day sightseeing tour of Marrakech is worth it and it requires a local guide who will have a detailed knowledge of the medina (old city) and its history. The list of main points of Marrakech is never-ending, it includes: Djemâa El-Fna Square, Koutoubia Mosque to admire its tower, the Majorelle Garden, the 16th century Saadian Tombs, famous gate of Bab Agnaou, 12th century Almohad Palace, the 19th century Bahia Palace, Menara Gardens, explore the fascinating Souks and the narrow alleys around the old medina.
This day tour starts around 8 to 9 am. You will be met with your official guide in your Riad or hotel and you will have your lunch on a local restaurant during the visit.
About what is included and excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!