Volubilis & Meknes 1 Day Excursion and Trip from Fez
Today, After the breakfast in your Hotel or Riad in Fes (Fez). We are going to pick up you to start your journey to Volubilis & Mekness. On the way to Volubilis ( Roman ruins), you will have several stops for photos to enjoy the landscapes and a beautiful dam. You will have the chance to explore this archaeological site with a local guide. After that you will continue the drive to Mekness where you will have time for lunch then discover the Medina(old city) with an official guide. You visit Bab Al Khamis( Thursday gate) and the amazing Bab EL Mansour. El Mellah(jewish quarter) street, Lahdim square, Moulay Ismail (founder of the city) tomb and Heri es Souani – Grainstore stables. After the discovery day trip we will drive you back to Fes or drop you off In Mekness.
Volubilis & Mekness:
How to get to Mekness & Volubilis and Moulay Idriss from Fes. All You Need to Know Before You Go.
About what is included and excluded from this tour package:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour.
- –All meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”2″ ]
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!