3 Days Fez Skoura Or Ouarzazate – Desert Tours
Choose our 3 Days Fez Skoura tours to immerse yourself in the Moraccan culture in short travel time.
3 Days / 2 Nights, Fes To Skoura Desert Tour – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Pick up from your hotel in Fes very earlier and departure for the south of Morocco.
You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have memorable photos. After that you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest.
Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley.
The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop.
After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Dinner and spend the night in a room in a hotel/Auberge next to the dunes.
Day 2: Merzouga – Hassi labied – Khamlia – Nomad family – fossil Site – Tour of the dunes
This morning after breakfast in the hotel. You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in tent, visit to khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attract pink flamingos and wildlife.
You will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located on the foot of the dunes.
Continue to your hotel for relax. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in traditional nomad tent.
Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi Dunes – Todra Gorge – Skoura
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast.
After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower.
We depart towards Tineghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch.
In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views.
Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot.
Later on, we drive toward Skoura via Boumalne du dades and Kalaa M’gouna.
Arriving to Skour and drop you off in your hotel in Skoura.
About this tour price :
The price includes a package and it is based on many factors, such as the number of people, accommodation choice and season.
To secure one of our tours We require a deposit. We will provide you with more information concerning sending the deposit once you choose to book with us.
About what is included and excluded from the price:
- +Private Transportation: comfortable 4×4 vehicle air-conditioned/ Mini-bus for large groups + Fuel.
- +Professional and well-experienced Driver Speaking English or a Driver+ a personal guide.
- +Accommodations in clean Auberge and Kasbah): We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our clients, we have 3 categories from standard to higher range. To see the Hotels/Riads/Camps we use, please visit our Accomodation page.
- +Camel Ride to watch the sunset and sunrise along with Desert guide.
- +Overnight in nomad desert bivouac (a night in a traditional Berber tent in the middle of the dunes)
- +Dinners and Breakfasts (Vegetarian food always available)
- +Stops whenever it is possible for photos, shopping, toilets…
Price doesn’t Include:
- –Admission fee: All entrances fees to all sites and monuments on tour (Example: Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: 1EUR per person+5EUR for the local guide)
- –Lunch meals: Can be taken in good local restaurants along the way.
- –Beverages and drinks.
- –Tipping Driver/Guides
By clicking one of these buttons a new window will open.
We are at your disposal if you have any further question. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!